Saturday, March 11, 2017

Photography

I've been working on my photography a lot lately.  I would like to think that I take pretty good pictures, but I need to learn how to edit and really make my images great.  I have Photoshop but have no idea how to use it really.  I have been slowly trying to teach myself as I have time here and there.

Yesterday I took my daughter out and took a few photos.  The lighting wasn't great but I did get to play with my macro lenses finally.  These are not edited with Photoshop.  I simply hit the edit button in my photo viewing program and clicked on Enhance and it adjusted the lighting slightly.








The photos below were taken at a different location last weekend.  I did not use Photoshop to edit these either.  They came out of the camera pretty darn good to begin with but then I did the same thing as above and hit the Enhance button in my photo viewing program.  








2 comments:

  1. The photos look really good and your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete