Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Love Day!

Valentine's Day- Love it or Hate it?


I personally don't feel strongly one way or the other.  We don't usually go out on Valentine's Day to avoid the crowds so we usually go out to dinner sometime beforehand.  We don't go crazy overboard with expensive gifts either.  We do get the kids a little something and each other.  Flowers, while beautiful, die quickly.  I would much rather have a plant that will last for a very long time with some love and care but with our upcoming PCS that is not possible this year.  Chocolates are something I can get into!

This year my wonderful husband made me a wooden heart, he's quite handy with a saw.  I love and appreciate it much more than anything from a store.


Now I have to figure out what to get him, but nothing will compare to what he's done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment